martes, 11 de marzo de 2008

Plexus Pink Enrollment Fee

TerenceBeresford

DebbieMormino

Select Member Type:

Senior Agent - $499.00
Senior Agents enjoy maximum earning potential plus all Agent benefits: $2,000 Daily You+2 Max, 6% Maximum You+2 Payout, $200 Fast Start Bonus, $150 Roll-up Bonus, Matching Bonuses, Executive and Master Agent levels.

Independent Agent - $199.00

About Donation By checking this box, I elect to donate my $499 or $199 product purchase

Activate Autoship:


About Donating Autoship

By checking this box, I agree to and Activate Autoship and DONATE MY ORDER

About Receiving Autoship

By checking this box, I agree to and Activate Autoship and RECEIVE DELIVERY

Terms and Conditions:



By checking this box, I agree to Plexus Worldwide, Inc. Terms & Conditions

By checking this box, I agree to Plexus Worldwide, Inc. Monthly Fee


Sponsor ID: * Terence Beresford



No hay comentarios:

Archivo del blog