jueves, 6 de marzo de 2008

F5M LifeStyle $9.95 / Month

Home


Fortune5Minutes
Proudly brought to you by Home Business Lifestyles Members Area


Do you have 5 MINUTES?



In 5 MINUTES, I'll share with you HOW you can earn a FORTUNE,
and you will soon agree ... ANYBODY CAN!

The only program you should ever have to promote for life, is F5M!!!

One Time $25.00 US

Pays Your Entry Into

4 Different Payment Structures

Paying out

$100's to $1000's Daily

Here is What F5M Creates!

There are 4 progressing phases of this program.

The First Phase is Fortune5Minutes

The Product

Provides CamStudio as it's product as well as monthly newsletters with marketing tips. CamStudio comes with full retail resale rights!

1. Enters You into the Fortune5Minutes 3 X 2 Matrix. Pays $100.00 CASH directly to you once filled!!!
2. PAID $20.00 re-entry into F5M so you may go through AGAIN!!!
3. PAID $20.00 entry into a 3x3 referral matrix, creates a PAID $300.00 entry into GLAD Club!

Which Feeds into

The Second Phase which is $20 Miracle

The Product

Lead Pages - Free Responder- Ad Tracking - Traffic Builder!
URL Rotator - Contact List & Traffic Building System!
Let's Build a Web Page Video Training with Live Workshops!

4. PAID $20.00 entry into The $20 Miracle! Once you complete your 2 levels in the $20 Miracle, YOU get..
5. PAID $20.00 re-entry into The $20 Miracle and a $99.00 entry into WTIA! so you may go through AGAIN!!!
When you complete your 3X2 Matrix the
2nd Time, you will start receiving $100.00 Payments from the $20 Miracle Matrix. This will go on forever as your downline follows you over and over again.

Which Feeds into

The Third Phase which is WTIA (Wealth Team Int'l Assoc.)

The Service

WTIA's service is the WealthSystem™,a step by step approach to networking by ASSOCIATION!

This allows all who work the system to profit IMMEDIATELY, while building relationships, developing multiple streams of residual income, and keeping downlines intact!

Cost is ONLY $99 per year!

6. You receive a PAID $99.00 entry into WealthTEAM International Association!
You can now be PAID as often as daily, for the rest of your LIFE!
You could earn, in WTIA only, over 2 MILLION DOLLARS!!!

Which Feeds into

The Last Phase which is GLAD Club

The Product

G.L.A.D. = Global Liquid Asset Development

We are all about developing assets, and our primary method is TRADING COMMODITIES! Corn, cotton, oil, gold, foreign exchange, and more!

7. PAID $20.00 entry into a 3x3 referral matrix, when matrix is completed (39 people), you then receive a PAID $300.00 entry into GLAD Club! Remember, all members follow you from the 3 previous pay plans!

$300.00 Breakdown:

  • PAID $100.00 membership entry into GLAD Club!

  • PAID $100.00 Commodity Trading Co-op!

  • PAID $100.00 entry into GLAD Club 3x2 Matrix

PAID $100.00 entry into GLAD Club 3x2 Matrix, when Matrix fills, it then pays YOU $500.00 and matches $500.00 for every personally sponsored members that completes their matrix!

All For ONLY A One Time Payment Of $25.00

This is mathematical FACT ... NO HYPE NECESSARY!!!



Still Not Convinced?


FILL OUT FORM FOR MORE FORTUNE 5 MINUTE DETAILS AND RECEIVE 4
FREE BONUSES!



Name**



Email**



Phone**



Time Zone:





(Check Your Bulk Folder In 5 Minutes)







... This Is One Not To Doubt ...

On Friday, I joined F5M through the Home Based Times conference room. I really didn't know what to expect from this program. But, I have lot of faith in Carl H. and the Home Based Times.

Since this program was only $25 out of pocket I figured "what the heck".

Well what a surprise ! On the following Monday evening, ( just 10 days later ) I was notified by email that I had cycled.

1.) $96.42 was sent to my Safepay account
2.) $20 was paid for me to re-enter F5M
3.) $20 was paid for me to enter $20 Miracle program (can't wait to see this cycle)

All this for just $25 out of pocket!

This program is exploding and next week the Internet will be full of testimonials ( just like mine) as many other members will cycle and start seeing very serious income.

This is Not By Accident. This is a Controlled Enrollment,

If you doubted anything in the past, this is one not to doubt. Soon you will see that this is the most organized team build on the internet.

It is only a one time fee of $25.00 US and it pays into 4 matrix's. This company has been doing this for over 10 years and not one complaint.

Don't miss out because you're skeptical as next week, you will be upset that you did not take action.

Sam Novak, Pres.
Kavon Consulting,ltd.
sam_novak1



... I am pleased to see $100 has cycled into my account ...

In league with Carl Haavaldsen, I am pleased to inform you that a program, similar in concept, but superior to OPFM in design, has been launched by a 10 year old company. The program has been paying daily for the past 6 months, so has stood the test of time. It requires a once only payment of $25.

I am pleased to see $100 has cycled into my account after just 7 days.

Carl brought 4,400 enrollees into OPFM in 9 months and 3,500 into Site Wizard SEO, which pays monthly, in around four. We will be advertising massively. This new program will act as our feeder program for Site Wizard SEO, which, if you are not already a member of, you might join, having had made some money from the one off subscription payment program. Have fun.

Nigel Band



... this is the program that so many are looking for ...

Hey guys... I'm excited!

Not only did I cycle but the very next day my first person also cycled... what a buzz!

What with a low cost, one time entry fee of only $25, I think this is the program that sooooo many are looking for.

Also, with the team effort, I think we all have a better chance so... good luck everyone... looking forward to the many testimonies as each of you get paid.

Marilyn Williams



... This actually works! I've been paid! ...

This is what I have been looking for!

At first I was a bit skeptical about this program, I mean really, invest a measly $25.00 and receive up to thousands monthly on a regular and ongoing basis in return ... come on ... how realistic can that be.

What most of us look for with an at home business is a pipe dream, it's something for nothing. We all want to be paid for reading our email or just owning a website or something simple, basically doing nothing. Of course, over the years I have worked online I have found this ideology to be just that, a pipe dream. However, this is the closest business yet I have found to actually produce income for the least amount of effort.

This is a VERY simple program! I joined the group for $25.00, told about 7 people about the program, 3 joined and wahlah ... a few days later, my membership cycled and I made $100.00 cash deposited directly into my accounts AS PROMISED! That's the biggest surprise for me ... EVERYTHING I was promised DID HAPPEN, and it happened EXACTLY like I was told. When is the last time a business venture worked like that for you?

For some time I have been just another "Joe" out there trying to generate income on the internet. This morning, for the first time in my online career, I feel like I have become part of something quite special; a growing group of dedicated entrepreneurs working together to generate and share wealth from a collaborative effort! I will be a part of this group for as long as they will have me and look forward to much more $$$ in the near future.

See you there!

Ben Davis








Published: December 6th, 2007, 10:26 AM
Re: Fortune 5 Minute TESTIMONIALS THREAD

Hi I joined F5M on 8th August 2007, I did nothing significant till I understood the product and program completely. Then by the middle of Sept, I was satisfied with what I saw and decided to participate completely.

In the last 4 weeks I have helped my team grow to 20 members which enabled me to cycle on Tuesday 30th October and made myself $100.

I am currently working with my team to get them cycling now. I believe that all sponsors are responsible for the people who brought them into the business. As this is what I believe I communicate with most members at least once a week on a one to one basis.

I really believe that this program is not only ethical but very real in its aims and goals. Everyone can succeed in this program. It just takes a little common sense and a bit of good old fashioned work.

Thanks Rick and Carl for bringing this program to me.

Keith P-Wales


Created By: benjaminjdavis


Published: December 6th, 2007, 10:26 AM
Re: Fortune 5 Minute TESTIMONIALS THREAD

Wow !!!!! That Ebook of Carls is fantastic !

I just got $100 F5M cycle commission !

This is the first ebook (that I know of) that pays me to buy it !

$10 affiliate commissions

and

$100 F5M cycle commissions

KavonConsulting,Ltd.


Created By: benjaminjdavis


Published: December 6th, 2007, 10:26 AM
Re: Fortune 5 Minute TESTIMONIALS THREAD

Hi Everyone,

I am ecstatic, I have cycled in Fortune 5 Minutes, and received my first payment of $100 today! This is the largest amount I have ever made on the internet. This Program really works!

Fortune 5 Minutes is exploding with the controlled team build led by Carl Haavaldsen, all it takes is 3 signups and helping those 3 get their 3. It is so amazing, all for a one time fee of $25.00.

Thank you Carl for your patience and guidance, teaching us the correct way to market and for leading us in this program. Thanks also Rick Matthews for creating this remarkable program.

If you haven't joined us, NOW IS THE TIME

Carol


Created By: benjaminjdavis


YOU WILL BE OUT OF POCKET ONE TIME FOR LIFE ... ONLY $20!!!
(Plus $5 to cover multiple processing and service fees.)

Following this Trademark WealthSystem ... ALL THIS IS DONE FOR YOU!!!

Facts!

This System has been in place worldwide for over 10 years with WealthSystem (TM)

F5M has been paying daily since it evolved in February 2007 without missing a beat!.

Home Based Times has a successful track record of building large successful down lines of over 2-3000 members in as little as 3 months

200 Paid Members in our first 48 hours with Fortune5Minutes.

All you have to do is FOCUS on your dreams and stick with it!

Here's what can happen next, if you work the system and just "don't quit"!

What is the system?

Well, it's Teamwork! The Home Based Times has developed a "Bullet Proof" recruiting system to ensure that ALL Members receive the total people required to cycle in the matrices.

How Do We DO IT?

We use specially designed patented splash pages that send guests directly to a LIVE Conference room where we explain about the program and the system we use to build our team.

These pages will:

  • automatically record the guests information from the form they fill in and send an email to owner of the page
  • automatically send the moderators of the room an email of the guest and who their sponsor is so that they can assign the correct link and walk them through the signup process
  • build a list for each member


Just THINK of it! Have you ever had a legitimate opportunity like this?

Ask yourself this simple, straightforward, honest question ...

Are you likely ever again to have anything comparable offered to you in your lifetime?

It's All Up To You!


Get An F5M Marketing Website Like This One


No hay comentarios:

Archivo del blog